The Diplomat SWAN ProgramWe recognize the impact a bleeding disorder has on a woman's quality of life, and the need for support and resources. Our SWAN program was created especially for women who have congenital bleeding disorders or who are carriers of hemophilia.
Living with a bleeding disorder can be difficult and isolating, but our SWAN program and bleeding disorder team is here to help. We want to empower you to get tested for a bleeding disorder, or get the treatment you need. The SWAN program provides you with access to knowledge, resources, healthcare, and support:
- Nurse educators specializing in women with bleeding disorders
- Medication-administration logs and MyFactor® smartphone app
- Access to specialized nonprofit and industry resources, such as educational dinners, workshops for all ages, and sponsored support group weekends
- Our StrapWrap accessory, which attaches to seat belts, backpacks, car visors, and more to inform emergency responders of your bleeding disorder and emergency contacts
- School-care coordination
- Personalized bleeding disorder education and resources for patients, families, and schools
- Connection with other women with bleeding disorders for support and networking
Whether you’ve been facing bleeding disorder challenges for years or you are newly diagnosed, you are not alone on your journey. We are here to help.
To speak with our staff about bleeding disorders or the SWAN program, email us at SWAN@diplomat.is
Click here learn how Diplomat Specialty Infusion Group can help you.
Bleeding Health HistoryThis tool can help you and your team better understand your health and bleeding history.
If you have unexplained bleeding you may have an undiagnosed bleeding disorder. This tool can assist in tracking and explaining your bleeding symptoms. Bleeding disorders are often genetic, so be sure to let your healthcare provider know about unexplained or suspicious bleeding in your family history.Download