ACT10N for Factor XCustom Support for People With Factor X Deficiency
Diplomat Specialty Infusion Group’s ACT10N program provides specialized infusion care and education. We’ll develop an individualized care plan that can include:
- Home delivery of Coagadex® (factor X concentrate)
- Home infusion where possible
- Specially trained home infusion nurses
- Disease education, training, and resources
- Insurance and reimbursement coordination
- 24/7 clinical support
Specialized Service for Factor X Deficiency
Diplomat provides a comprehensive, highly specialized home service model that accommodates the unique needs of factor X patients. Your dedicated customer care representative is formally trained on your medication and factor X deficiency.
Specialized resources available through ACT10N include:
- Factor X nurse educators on staff
- Factor X patient and professional advisory panels
- EMT and ER training programs
- Medical-alert safety items
- School preparedness program
- MyFactor® infusion log app
COMPLETE THE FORM.
Reference to a specific product, process, or service does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Diplomat Pharmacy Inc. Any such reference is provided for educational purposes only.