Partnering for Patient Care
Diplomat helps health systems and hospitals expand their specialty pharmacy capabilities through custom programs. Choose from fee-for-service offerings including:
- DISPENSING SUPPORT SERVICES. Expand your continuum of care for patients. Diplomat helps you build specialty capabilities with services that optimize your pharmacy’s operations, keeping patients in your hands. Make the most of your resources without investing more in staff or infrastructure. Select any number of services—such as prior authorization management or prescription renewal support—and we’ll tailor them to your needs.
- BACKUP PHARMACY SUPPORT. Partner with Diplomat to fill the specialty prescriptions your in-house pharmacy can’t. Whether you have access issues or insurance restrictions, we can make sure patients still receive treatment. Providers can continue to oversee the treatment journey through a single point of contact and an innovative provider portal.
- 340B CONTRACT PHARMACY PARTNERSHIP. As a 340B contract pharmacy, Diplomat helps you secure federal discounts on eligible specialty medications we dispense. We work with you to customize our services to your health system’s unique needs, including provider education and compliance support. Our 340B program works as a standalone offering or in conjunction with our other hospital services.
- EMPLOYEE EDUCATION. Gain insight from our in-house experts at Diplomat University, and train using whichever format works best for your organization. Choose on-site sessions, live webinars, or on-demand tutorials for your staff to review anytime. Sessions can cover:
- Clinical updates and disease state training
- Program deployment
- Specialty pharmacy topics
- New drug launch support
Learn more about growing your specialty pharmacy capabilities.