DIY Craft: Water BombAuthor: Diplomat Pharmacy Date: April 22, 2020
What’s a water bomb? They’re like water balloons that never wear out — and they’re so easy to make!
Download the craft recipe card:
- Several sponges, without a scrubbing side
- Fishing line or cable/zip ties
- 1. Cut two sponges into quarters lengthwise (the long way), so you have 8 sponge “french fries.”
- 2. Stack the “french fries” into two layers, 4 on top and 4 on the bottom. Then, tie the fishing line or cable/zip ties around the middle of the bundle as tightly as possible, so it pulls the “french fries” into a star shape.
- 3. Soak your sponge bombs with water and have fun! If they get dirty, you can hand-wash them or even put them in the washing machine.
Most Recent PostsMay 13, 2020
Laughter as Medicine: How Humor Helps With a Chronic ConditionMay 13, 2020
Exercise and Chronic Conditions
You Might Also Like
- Lifestyle Fun at Home: Simple Activities for Kids
- Recipes Low-Protein Sugar Cookies Recipe
- New Diagnosis Chronic Conditions: Through the Eyes of the Siblings
- Nutrition When Zero Isn’t Zero: 7 Secrets of Food Labels
- Lifestyle How to Make Your Own Alcohol- and Fragrance-Free Lotions
- Lifestyle Choosing an Accessible and Inclusive Camp for Kids: 14 Questions to Ask