The Diplomat Winter Activity Book: Fun at Home for KidsAuthor: Diplomat Pharmacy Date: December 13, 2019
Some chronic health conditions can require children or their parents to stay at home — sometimes for a few days, sometimes longer. During the colder months, it can be difficult for kids not to be able to go outside with their friends and enjoy winter activities. But there are fun, simple crafts and games they can do right at home — and adults can join in, too!
You won’t hear “I’m bored” when you and your children do the activities in this book on a rainy or snowy day — or any time of the year!
If you need some inspiration now, here’s a sample activity from the book to try!
You can have all the fun of playing with snow while staying cozy indoors! Snow dough is packable, so you can use it to create snowballs, snowmen, and so much more.
- Can of shaving cream
- Sheet pan or bowl
- 1. Place 1 cup of cornstarch on a sheet pan, or in a bowl.
- 2. Add 1 cup of shaving cream and mix.
- 3. If too sticky, add more cornstarch, in small amounts. If too crumbly, add a small amount of shaving cream.
Most Recent PostsMay 13, 2020
Laughter as Medicine: How Humor Helps With a Chronic ConditionMay 13, 2020
Exercise and Chronic Conditions
You Might Also Like
- Lifestyle Going Back to School With Chronic Disease
- Caregiver How to Help Your Children Grieve
- New Diagnosis 5 Essential Tips for Living With a Chronic Condition
- Caregiver Simple Gifts: How You Can Take Care of Caregivers
- Recipes Low-Protein Sugar Cookies Recipe
- Lifestyle Fun at Home: Simple Activities for Kids