DIY: Make a Go-Kit for Nausea SymptomsAuthor: Diplomat Pharmacy Date: March 06, 2020
Chronic health conditions and medications can both cause nausea — sometimes when you don’t expect it. You might hesitate to plan long activities or go on trips because you’re not sure when nausea will strike.
Making a go-kit to manage nausea can give you the confidence to enjoy your daily routine. It includes products you can buy over the counter or items you might already have at home.
Make Your Own Nausea Go-Kit
Most Recent PostsMay 13, 2020
Laughter as Medicine: How Humor Helps With a Chronic ConditionMay 13, 2020
Exercise and Chronic Conditions
You Might Also Like
- Lifestyle Fun at Home: Simple Activities for Kids
- Recipes Rich and Hearty Cancer-Fighting Broth Recipe
- New Diagnosis 5 Essential Tips for Living With a Chronic Condition
- Lifestyle Prescription Opioid Addiction: Jesse’s Story
- Nutrition What to Eat When You're Feeling Nauseous
- Lifestyle, Mental Health In Sickness and in Health: Chronic Health Conditions and Relationships