DIY Craft: Ocean in a BottleAuthor: Diplomat Pharmacy Date: March 19, 2020
Oil and water don’t mix — and for this craft, that’s a very good thing! You can make a beautiful “ocean” with three simple ingredients.
Download the craft recipe card:
Ocean in a Bottle
- Canola or vegetable oil
- Blue food coloring
- A clear bottle or jar, preferably plastic
- 1. Fill the bottle about a third full of water.
- 2. Open the bottle back up and fill the rest of the space with oil. Add a few drops of food coloring.
- 3. Put the lid back on the bottle, shake, and watch the “ocean” inside come to life!
Make it sparkle by adding glitter!
You Might Also Like
- Recipes Dark Chocolate S'mores
- Lifestyle Fun at Home: Simple Activities for Kids
- Recipes Low-Protein Sugar Cookies
- Nutrition The Diplomat Holiday Cookbook: Healthy Recipes for Eating and Entertaining
- Lifestyle Make Your Own Weighted Blanket
- Lifestyle The Diplomat Winter Activity Book: Fun at Home for Kids