Take the next step.We combine a strong culture with meaningful work.
Diplomat is a place for innovators. Being part of a patient’s care team is challenging, important, and rewarding. Our employees work together to help people live healthier, fuller lives.
With locations throughout the U.S., Diplomat offers employment opportunities nationwide.
Discover the perks of Diplomat.We stand behind our employees with exceptional support.
- 120 hours of PTO (paid time off)
- Multiple medical plans
- FSA (flexible spending account)
- 401K with employer match
- Employee discounts
On-Site Wellness Programs and Classes
- Daily fitness classes (corporate office)
- Full on-site gym (corporate office)
- Weight Watchers discounts
- Wellness lunch-and-learn sessions
Regular Company-Sponsored Events
- Family fun day
- Employee appreciation days
- Annual company picnic
- Holiday celebration week
- Courses through Diplomat University, our education department
- Leadership training program
- Partnerships with area colleges and universities
Corporate Social Responsibility Programs
- Voluntary paycheck deductions for charitable organizations
- Big Brothers Big Sisters partnership
- Volunteer opportunities
A Dynamic Work Environment
- Flexible schedule with work-from-home opportunities
- Openings in more than 30 offices
- Collaborative workspaces
- Open work environments
What We’re LikeHear from the people who work here every day.
“Several of my coworkers have become like family to me. Their welcoming nature makes Diplomat a great place to work.”— Darrius Demps Center of Excellence Adviser, Flint, MI
“I love that I get to be creative and connect Diplomat employees in innovative ways.”— Callie Miller Wellbeing and Engagement Specialist, Flint, MI
“We are truly a family and work hard together to provide the best care for our patients.”— Amanda Keil Intake Specialist, Columbia, MO
“I love knowing that I am making a difference in someone’s life.”— Anthony McKire Customer Service Representative, Columbia, MO
“My favorite part of my job is working with an amazing team that is motivated and determined to make our patients’ lives easier.”— Dana Bourassa Clinical Pharmacist, Cincinnati, OH
Diplomat is proud to host a postgraduate year one (PGY-1) pharmacy residency program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists.
Our residency program emphasizes the development of pharmacists’ advanced clinical skills in a specialty pharmacy setting. The primary practice site is at Diplomat’s corporate headquarters in Flint, Michigan.APPLY ON PHORCAS
Highly motivated college students can develop career and leadership skills at Diplomat. Join one of many departments for a summer internship at the nation’s largest independent provider of specialty pharmacy services.